Questions For Oral Answer December 9
QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. JONO NAYLOR to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received about the stability of New Zealand’s financial system?
2. Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister of Finance: Does he have confidence in Treasury’s economic projections?
3. ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that Iain Rennie made a “serious miscalculation” over the handling of a sexual harassment complaint against former Canterbury Earthquake Recovery Authority boss Roger Sutton?
4. JOANNE HAYES to the Minister of Education: What recent announcements has she made about progress in the Government’s $359 million Investing in Educational Success initiative?
5. JULIE ANNE GENTER to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
6. GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his statement that he is not going to do “anything sort of random and unpredictable with government spending” in order to get to surplus in 2014/15?
7. IAN McKELVIE to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: What reports has he received on the progress of improving New Zealanders’ skills and employment?
8. KELVIN DAVIS to the Minister of Corrections: Does he agree with all the findings of the Summary of the review of the failure to return from temporary release of prisoner Phillip Smith?
9. SCOTT SIMPSON to the Minister of Health: What response has the Government received to its call for volunteers to help combat Ebola in affected countries?
10. TRACEY MARTIN to the Associate Minister of Education: What reports has she received about Hato Petera College buildings and property?
11. NUK KORAKO to the Minister for Canterbury Earthquake Recovery: What reports has he received about international recognition for the Christchurch Central Recovery Plan’s Blueprint?
12. KRIS FAAFOI to the Minister for Pacific Peoples: Does he have confidence in his Ministry?