Parliament: Oral Questions - 13 May 2020
Questions to Ministers
- Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all her Government’s statements and actions?
- GREG O'CONNOR to the Minister of Finance: How will Budget 2020 support the actions the Government has already taken in response to the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Hon NIKKI KAYE to the Minister of Education: Does he have confidence that schools will be able to deal with the financial and social impact of COVID-19?
- Hon PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he seen on the impact of COVID-19 on the New Zealand economy?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Associate Minister of Education: What recent announcements has she made regarding support for playcentres?
- KIRITAPU ALLAN to the Minister of Education: What action is the Government taking in Budget 2020 to strengthen and support home-based early childhood education?
- Hon LOUISE UPSTON to the Minister of Health: Has he received any specific advice on the mental health implications of limiting funerals to 10 people; if so, will he commit to releasing this advice in full this week?
- KIERAN McANULTY to the Minister of Broadcasting, Communications and Digital Media: How is the Government improving broadband access in rural and regional communities?
- Hon Dr NICK SMITH to the Minister for Regional Economic Development: What statements or actions, if any, has he made or taken to protect the 100 Air New Zealand heavy engineering workshop jobs in Nelson at threat from proposed closure?
- Dr SHANE RETI to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by all the Government’s statements and actions on coronavirus management at Waitakere Hospital?
- GREG O'CONNOR to the Minister of Health: What recent announcements has he made about support for frontline health workers dealing with COVID-19?
- SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by the restrictions for alert level 2?