"Foreign Control Watchdog" 98 On Line
"Foreign Control Watchdog" 98, December 2001, is now available on line at
* "In the national interest": What a novel idea - let's have more of it
* Take back the track
* What price free trade with the US?
* Myths of MFAT consultation and expertise disturbed in Hong Kong negotiations
* Threat to the clothing and footwear sector from proposed Hong Kong agreement
* Globalisation into global war? Terrorism and the capitalist state
* Don't talk about exports: examples of international agreements constraining New Zealand's economic development options
* No refunds necessary
* 2001 AGM minutes
* CAFCA/ABC organiser account 2000/01
* Organiser's report
* Lucio Tan: Philippines' most notorious crony capitalist comes to NZ
* Reviews: "No logo", "Moving mountains", and "World investment"
* Videos: "M1", and "New rulers of the world"
* Cheques, websites, donations, Roger Award 2001
* We've got the Lilybank file
Published by Foreign Control Watchdog Inc, Box 2258, Christchurch, New Zealand. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.converge.org.nz/watchdog The matrial on this site may be reproduced provided that the source is acknowledged. Every member of the Campaign Against Foreign Control of Aotearoa (CAFCA) receives a copy of each issue of "Foreign Control Watchdog". CAFCA’s annual membership fee is $20; unwaged $15. Institutional membership is $30. Overseas membership is $NZ30. Send cheques to CAFCA, Box 2258, Christchurch, New Zealand. CAFCA is not registered for GST. Individual copies of the current "Foreign Control Watchdog" cost $5. There are no spares available of any back issue.
Non-Members: It takes a lot of work to compile and write the material presented on these pages - if you value the information, please send a donation to the above address to help us continue the work.
Note that the regular analysis of the decisions of the Overseas Investment Commission, which are published in every "Foreign Control Watchdog" are not republished here because they are available on the web site of the Campaign Against Foreign Control of Aotearoa (CAFCA) www.cafca.org.nz
CAFCA Campaign Against Foreign Control of Aotearoa Box 2258, Christchurch, New Zealand email@example.com www.cafca.org.nz