Monthly Economic Indicators report July 2019
The Monthly Economic Indicators report for July 2019 is now available on the Treasury website.
- Weak domestic business confidence and global concerns weigh on GDP growth prospects
- Household confidence remains resilient, supporting consumption outlook
- Fuel, food and rent drive consumer price inflation
- Ongoing trade uncertainty weighed on global business activity in the June quarter
- Global consumer spending holds up, supported by rising wages and solid labour markets