More MMA Global Award Nominations for Hyperfactory
Another Year, Another Set of MMA Global Award Nominations
The World’s Most Award-Winning Mobile Agency Has Yet Another Opportunity to Clear More Room in its Trophy Case
New York, October 29, 2008 – In what has become an annual tradition, The Hyperfactory received multiple nominations across several categories for the Mobile Marketing Association’s 2008 Global Awards. This year, the world’s most award-winning mobile agency was recognized for its innovative campaigns in five top categories.
• Best Use of Mobile Marketing, Branding (Asia Pacific): “Guiness Passport to Greatness” in conjunction with OgilvyOne Worldwide, Hong Kong
• Best Use of Mobile Marketing, Cross-Media Integration (Asia Pacific): United Nations “Voices” Campaign in conjunction with Saatchi & Saatchi Sydney.
• Best Use of Mobile Marketing, Cross-Media Integration (North America): “Peyton Manning’s Priceless Pep Talks”
• Best Use of Mobile Marketing, Direct Response (Asia Pacific): United Nations “Voices” Campaign in conjunction with Saatchi & Saatchi Sydney.
• Best Use of Mobile Marketing,, Product/Services Launch (Asia Pacific): Nike T90 Kick-Off Launch in 3D Augmented Reality on Mobile
“It’s a great feeling to once again be
recognized by the MMA for the campaigns we’ve developed
this year,” said Derek Handley, CEO and founder of The
Hyperfactory. “We’re very fortunate to work with
brilliant clients and agency partners who help us achieve
these stellar results. We look forward to attending the MMA
award ceremony to continue The Hyperfactory’s winning
The MMA will announce the winners at the Annual Global Awards dinner and ceremony on November 13 in San Diego.
# # #
About The Hyperfactory
The Hyperfactory is the leading full-service mobile ideas, media and execution company, responsible for the most award-winning innovative mobile campaigns and Websites seen anywhere in the world. Founded in 2000, the company creates, executes and analyzes long-term mobile strategies for global brands, agencies, content publishers and mobile application companies, regardless of the technology. The Hyperfactory is trusted by a portfolio of notable brands that include Toyota, Motorola, Vodafone and Coke, all of whom rely on The Hyperfactory as an essential part of their mobile marketing strategies. The Hyperfactory has a U.S. Headquarters in New York, International Headquarters in Auckland and sales and operations offices in Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Sydney, Shanghai, Hong Kong and India. For more information, visit: http://www.thehyperfactory.com.