Cablegate: Fy-2005 International Visitor Program: Maldives
This record is a partial extract of the original cable. The full text of the original cable is not available.
UNCLAS COLOMBO 000766
STATE FOR ECA/PE/V/R/N-LARRY A. MOODY; ECA/PE/V/M;
E.O. 12958: N/A
TAGS: OEXC SCUL KPAO OEXC
SUBJECT: FY-2005 International Visitor Program: Maldives
REF: (A) STATE 1663, (B) STATE 2210
1. Colombo is pleased to submit the following slate of
nominees from the Republic of Maldives to the FY-2005
- U.S. Trade Policy and the World Economy I (October
28-November 18, 2004): Abdul "Harris," Island
- U.S. Financial System (March 17-April 7, 2005):
Khadeeja "Hassan," Maldives Monetary Authority
- Investigative Journalism (June 16-July 7, 2005): A.
Zahir "Mohamed," HAVEERU
- U.S. Foreign Policy and Human Rights Issues (May 12
June 2, 2005): Hussain "Naaseem," Ministry of Foreign
- Grassroots Democracy II (May 5-26, 2005): Mohamed
"Nasheed," Citizens Majlis
2. Detailed nomination cables follow in septels.