PNACo Fascism Awareness Week
PNACo Fascism Awareness Week
By David Swanson
During the week of October 22-26, 2007, the nation will be rocked by the biggest conservative campus protest ever – Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week, a wake-up call for Americans on 200 university and college campuses. Already over 368 people have expressed interest in participating.
The purpose of this protest is as simple as it is crucial: to confront the two Big Lies of the political left: that George Bush created the war on terror and that Global Warming is a greater danger to Americans than the terrorist threat. Nothing could be more politically incorrect than to point this out. But nothing could be more important for American students to hear. To ensure effective messaging, we offer the following talking points:
1. George Bush couldn't create his own snot. Dick Cheney created the war on terror, and even contributed during his past career to the causes of the terror the war is on.
2. While global warming is just warming up, so to speak, it has already killed many more people than have the Islamo-Fascists, but that does not make it a greater danger in the future to Americans. This is because most of the people who have been killed by global warming have not even been Americans, and most of the Americans who have been killed by global warming have not even been white.
3. During the Cold War, hundreds of nuclear missiles were aimed at our cities, but that danger was less significant than the threat from the relatives of all the people we're killing and maiming in the Middle East today. This can be proved in the following manner. Ask yourself which crisis obliged us to surrender more of our traditional rights and liberties.
4. The danger of Islamo-Fascism is principally the violation of property rights, which we hold sacred. The Project for a New American Century owns the trademark on the name Fascism and defines its product as in now way whatsoever Islamo. The existence of Islamo-Fascists, even as mythical entities, is financially damaging to some of the wealthiest individuals in the Home Land.
5. In the face of the greatest danger Americans have ever confronted, the academic left has mobilized to create sympathy for the enemy and to fight anyone who rallies Americans to defend themselves. According to the academic left, anyone who links Islamic radicalism to the war on terror is an "Islamophobe." According to the academic left, the Islamo-Fascists hate us not because we are tolerant and free, but because we are "oppressors." This can be easily disproven in two ways. First, we can curtail our tolerance and freedom and test whether they still hate us. Second, if – as seems to be the case- they do still hate us, we can oppress the academic left to give it a better understanding of oppression.
Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week is a national effort to oppose lies and to rally American students to defend their country against the bigotry of Islamo-Fascists and those who have been associated with or met Islamo-Fascists.
We're hoping for warm weather, sunny skies, and if possible an explosion or two.
Be prepared. Be very prepared.
And remember, Jesus loves you, and Jimmy Carter hates Jews.