Parliament: Oral Questions - 20 June 2019
Oral Questions - 20 June 2019
Questions to Ministers
1. KIRITAPU ALLAN to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he seen on the New Zealand economy?
2. Hon PAULA BENNETT to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all her Government’s statements, policies, and actions?
3. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by all of the Government’s decisions, statements, and actions in relation to his portfolio?
4. Hon RUTH DYSON to the Minister for Courts: What recent announcements has he made about settling long-standing insurance disputes following the Canterbury earthquakes?
5. Hon JUDITH COLLINS to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: Is the KiwiBuild programme delivering good value for money for New Zealand taxpayers?
6. Hon PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister of Transport: Does he stand by all his statements, policies, and actions?
7. GINNY ANDERSEN to the Minister of Police: What recent announcements has he made about the firearms buy-back scheme?
8. Hon MICHAEL WOODHOUSE to the Minister of Health: How is the wellbeing of cancer patients in New Zealand affected by the Government’s policies and actions in health?
9. TAMATI COFFEY to the Minister for Whānau Ora: What recent announcements has he made about Whānau Ora?
10. MARK PATTERSON to the Minister of Internal Affairs: What recent announcement has she made regarding recognition of Fire and Emergency New Zealand volunteers?
11. Hon NIKKI KAYE to the Associate Minister of Education: How many of the 600 learning support coordinators she promised does she estimate will be working in schools by the beginning of term 1 of the 2020 school year?
12. ANDREW BAYLY to the Minister of Revenue: What concerns, if any, does he have regarding the operation of the latest phased rollout of the IRD Business Transformation Programme, especially in relation to KiwiSaver PIE tax arrangements?