Quickflix Announces Content Providers
Quickflix Announces Major Hollywood and Independent Content Providers for Latest Release Pay-Per-View Streaming UPDATE
Ever since Quickflix launched in New Zealand, the digital TV and movie streaming service has been working to improve and expand their content.
Following the recent addition of dedicated TV content for kids which is part of the all you can view subscription service, Quickflix has just announced a significant milestone.
They've signed new Pay-per-Play streaming deals with more major Hollywood and independent studios, including Disney and Warner Bros.
What this means for movie-loving
• From the end of September, Quickflix viewers will be able to choose from a rapidly increasing number of latest releases on Pay-per-Play.
• This includes the studios' key New Releases.
• In almost every case, the movies will be available to watch on Quickflix the same day as they arrive in DVD stores.
• Quickflix anticipates having over 200 titles (the studios' latest releases and recent favourites) available on Pay-per-Play at any one time.
highlights of the upcoming New Release line-up on Quickflix
• Late September - Men In Black 3 (Sony), The Five-Year Engagement (Universal), The Pirates! Band of Misfits (Sony)
• October – The Amazing Spider-Man (Sony), The Avengers (Disney), Rock of Ages (Warner), Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3 (Disney)
• November - Snow White and the Huntsman (Universal), The Dark Knight Rises (Warner), Brave (Disney/Pixar), Ted (Universal)