Te Whatu Ora Waitaha Canterbury Pānui Monday 27 November 2023
This week we mark the karakia whakamoemiti (blessing) of Tū Waka-Waipapa – the new public car park located near Christchurch Hospital. We also celebrate the success of a new pilot Wāhine Ora Colposcopy Community Clinic for wāhine Māori and Pacific women.
In this issue’s akoranga reo Māori (te reo Māori lesson) we recap some of the kupu (words) and phrases we have learned in recent lessons, including terms you can drop into meetings and conversations. Kia manawa tītī! Keep going and don’t give up!
We welcome your feedback on the Te Whatu Ora Waitaha | Canterbury Pānui. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Kupu Arataki – Introduction
Ā mātou tāngata – Our people
- Waitaha doctors impressive in Corporate Challenge race
- Tūtaki mai ki te kapa – Meet the team
- One minute with… Joelle DeDanann, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Tiaki Whānau - Child and Family Safety Service, Christchurch Hospital
- Akoranga reo Māori 42 – Lesson #42 – Hokinga mahara - Revision
Ā mātou kōrero – Our stories
- Pilot colposcopy clinic a success
- High level of safety in Waitaha Canterbury maternity care
- Taskforce’s collaborative work helps ease pressure in primary care
Pānui – Notices
- Quiz answers
- Something For You
- Community Health Information Centre (CHIC) newsletter
- Plain Language - It just makes sense!