Top 10 Signs You're Enrolled In A Dodgy IT Course
Top 10 signs you're enrolled in a dodgy computer course
1. Your tutor has worked more on `PD' than `PDF'.
2. Course advertisements are stamped `Approved by NZQA'.
3. As an inducement to enrol, it offers a six pack of beer and a carton of smokes.
4. You ask the tutor where you can get some Coke and he replies "I don't know, but there's a P Lab in Room 10".
5. The computers are not only wireless, but also cordless.
6. You notice all the software is branded 'Mikerosoft'.
7. Ctrl Alt Delete takes you to a page asking you for your Westpac account details.
8. When she can't answer a question the tutor refers you to one of the receivers.
9. The lesson takes twice as long as planned because the tutor is simultaneously working as a telemarketer using a phone in the lab.
10. Your diploma is signed by the Minister of Education, Dr Bernie Ogilvy.
and pass it on!
St Molesworth www.geocities.com/stmolesworth
Pass St Molesworth on to others but please leave this footer intact! Word of inbox is our only advertising.
You are also welcome to republish St Molesworth but please acknowledge St Molesworth ( www.geocities.com/stmolesworth ) as the source.
If you received St Molesworth from a friend and you're not a subscriber, you can subscribe by emailing StMolesworth- firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.geocities.com/stmolesworth
Please email comments, suggestions, and praise to StMolesworth@yahoo.com