Top 10 Good Things About Being Gerry Brownlee
Top 10 good things about being Gerry Brownlee
1. If any of the Brat Pack cause trouble my job is to throw them down the stairs.
2. I get my own postal code.
3. Statistics New Zealand has initiated a new research project designed to count my chins.
4. I'm often mistaken for Carlos Spencer.
5. Don's appointed me shadow spokesman for woodwork.
6. I never get blown around by those fierce Wellington winds.
7. I'm highly sought after by my colleagues for my ability to create a one-man rent-a-crowd for public meetings.
8. I always get a Beehive lift to myself.
9. I have an 'enduring affection' for things radio.
10. No one else wants the Ilam seat after I've sat in it.
Be brave and pass it on!
Pass St Molesworth on to others but please leave this footer intact! Word of inbox is our only advertising.
You are also welcome to republish St Molesworth but please acknowledge St Molesworth ( www.geocities.com/stmolesworth ) as the source.
If you received St Molesworth from a friend and you're not a subscriber, you can subscribe by emailing StMolesworth- firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.geocities.com/stmolesworth
If you are a subscriber and want to unsubscribe, simply email StMolesworthemail@example.com
Please email comments, suggestions, and praise to StMolesworth@yahoo.com
Viva la revolution!