Breaking News: Gaddafi's Son Detained - ICC
Former Libya Leader Gaddafi's Son Seif Detained - ICC
Scoop News: A spokesperson for the International Criminal Court has confirmed former Libya leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi's son Seif Al-Islam has been detained. Also, Tripoli looks set to fall...
NATO-backed rebel forces have control of all Tripoli except for Gaddafi's stronghold of Bab Al-Aziziyah.
Breaking News Links:
- (TV3): PHOTOS, VIDEO: Tripoli falls to Libya rebels The euphoric fighters celebrated with residents of the capital in Green Square, the symbolic heart of the fading regime.
- (TV3): Libya rebels in Tripoli: Euphoric fighters celebrate with residents "Now we don't call it the Green Square, but we call it the Martyrs' Square," said one of the residents who flowed out to join the celebrations.
- (TV3): VIDEO: Travelling with the rebels into Tripoli Libyan rebels moved into the capital Tripoli as Moammar Gadhafi's defenders melted away.
- (TV3): Libya rebels in Tripoli, Gadhafi defences collapse "They will enter Green Square tonight, God willing," said Mohammed al-Zawi, a 30-year-old rebel who entered Tripoli.
- (TV3): Libya: NATO want to 'avoid Iraq scenario' NATO chiefs are concerned a regime collapse in Libya could lead to a power vacuum and infighting, says an analyst.
- (TV3): Libya rebels advance to edge of Tripoli The trappings of Moammar Gadhafi's regime crumbled as hundreds of euphoric Libyan rebels overran a major military base defending the capital, carted away truckloads of weapons and raced to the outskir...
- (TV3): Moammar Gadhafi's son Seif al-Islam arrested The rebel leadership said Gadhafi's son and one-time heir apparent Seif al-Islam has been arrested.
- (TV3): Libyan TV host waves gun, swears martyrdom A presenter on Libya's state-run television has appeared brandishing a gun to show her support for Gadhafi.
- (TV3): Rebels advance on Libyan capital Rebel forces trying to overthrow the Libyan leader Col Gadhafi are this morning making rapid advances towards the capital.
- (TV3): Libyan rebels say they are closing in on Tripoli Libyan rebels say they are closing in on Tripoli from the west and the front line is now less than 30 kilometres from the capital.