Give the gift of a Scoop Foundation annual membership this Christmas.
We have come up with a novel way for you to support Scoop this Christmas by gifting your loved ones a year of Scoop Foundation membership. This gift will give recipients all the benefits of Scoop Membership as well as helping to supporting public interest journalism in New Zealand in a crucial election year.
Members will receive:
• A crafted email card
from notifying them that you have given them this gift.
• Our weekly “In the Loop” Newsletter on Fridays featuring some of the week’s top stories on Scoop.
• Updates on Scoop features and events
• Donations of $100 will also receive the critically acclaimed book from Freerange Press “Don’t Dream It’s Over: Reimagining Journalism in Aotearoa New Zealand”.
How does it work?
to the gifting page here
2. Enter the name and email address of the intended recipient.
3. Enter payment details to donate $20, $52 or $100
4. We will send an e-card to the recipient on your behalf to notify them of your gift and the benefits they receive.
Note - you can give as many of these gifts as you want.
details about Scoop Membership or to become a member
yourself you can go to our website here: