Questions For Oral Answer March 16
QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: What were the estimates given to him in his conversations with banks about the number of dairy farmers that are likely to go into receivership and leave the land? 2. JAMES SHAW to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
3. NUK KORAKO to the Minister of Finance: What steps is the Government taking to help keep interest rates lower for longer?
4. JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Small Business: Does he believe that the statement by the Prime Minister yesterday that New Zealand “is a highly diversified economy” and “business confidence is strong” applies to small businesses?
5. FLETCHER TABUTEAU to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his answers in relation to Oral Question No. 2 in the House yesterday?
6. Dr KENNEDY GRAHAM to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement, “The single-biggest gainers out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership are dairy farmers”?
7. IAN McKELVIE to the Minister for Economic Development: What is the Government doing to encourage economic growth?
8. CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Why did she say yesterday that “we will not be interested in how we stigmatise children” as part of the school funding review when she said less than a minute earlier that the current decile system was unhelpful because it stigmatised low-decile schools?
9. MATT DOOCEY to the Minister for Social Development: How is low inflation supporting a real increase in superannuation?
10. IAIN LEES-GALLOWAY to the Minister of Immigration: Is the Recognised Seasonal Employer Scheme working for New Zealand and for the temporary migrants who work under the scheme?
11. MAUREEN PUGH to the Minister for Small Business: How are small businesses benefiting from Government policies that are contributing to lower interest rates?
12. RICHARD PROSSER to the Minister of Trade: What trade benefits has the Government negotiated for New Zealand’s forestry industry?