Global Precious Metal Roundtable
Global Precious Metal Roundtable - Greece, China, Manipulation, Interest Rates and Outlook
- Recent events in Greece have
undermined trust in the EU
- Sentiment towards gold cannot get much worse
- Increase in interest and demand for gold recently
- Will sharp slowdown in China see fall or rise in gold demand?
- Elephant in room is manipulated gold and silver market
- Gold served its function as safe haven in recent months
- History shows that gold prices rise with interest rates
- Gold up 5% in euros in 2015 & performing well in many currencies
- Gold is a safe haven that will protect investors and savers when need it ...
The latest ‘Global Precious Metal Roundtable’ was recorded Wednesday and featured Jordan Eliseo of ABC Bullion, Bron Suchecki of the Perth Mint and Ron Stoeferle of Incrementum and Mark O’Byrne of GoldCore. Recent events in Greece and the EU, very poor sentiment towards, gold and silver manipulation, the relationship between gold prices and rising interest rates and indeed the outlook for gold were discussed.
The panelists agreed that trust in politics in the EU had been completely undermined with the latest ‘deal’ between the ECB, EU and Greece. The game of extend and pretend at the expense of people and entire societies is now plain to see and euro-skepticism is on the rise.