International Children’s Peace Prize Nomination Form 2018
• An individual boy or girl; (Groups of children will not be considered)
• Above 12 years and under 18 years of age; (the child should not be older than 17 years by the time of the nomination deadline)
• From all over the world;
• The child must have a clear history of standing up and fighting for the rights of him/herself and other children. It is important that the child has an active approach in accomplishing this goal, which has led to a concrete result;
• Ability to travel abroad and feeling comfortable communicating with other people;
• The child agrees to being nominated for the International Children’s Peace Prize.
1. Any person or organisation may nominate a child for review by the Expert Committee.
2. The final date for nominating a child for this year’s Peace Prize is 1st March 2018
3. Please send, before 1st March 2018, the data of your nominee to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload on our website www.childrenspeaceprize.org (please fill out this form as completely as possible).
4. The official ceremony of the International Children’s Peace Prize will be in The Hague, the Netherlands.
Nominee for the International Children’s Peace Prize 2018
Please type all your answers to the following questions (we cannot accept handwritten nomination forms)
First (Given) Name:
Last (Family) Name:
Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY):
Boy / Girl
Organization/ Person nominating the child
How did you hear about the International Children’s Peace Prize? :
Let us know why you believe the child is eligible for the International Children’s Peace Prize by answering the following questions:
1. Please describe the child’s personal circumstances.
2. Please describe some concrete actions the child has undertaken.
3. Please describe the impact and concrete results of the actions of the child.
4. Please describe the motivation of the child for becoming active in the field of children’s rights.
5. What are the nominee’s plans with regards to carrying his/her work forward in to the future?
6. What is the nominee’s key message to the world? (please provide a short quote from the nominee in 1 or 2 sentences)
7. Please give an impression of the personality of the child.
8. Please describe in which way the child is being supported by parents, other adults or organizations.
9. Does the child have any experience with media exposure because of his/her actions?
10. Are there any restrictions to be considered when travelling abroad?
TO COMPLETE YOUR NOMINATION, PLEASE SEND VIA E-MAIL BEFORE 1st MARCH 2018 TO NOMINATIONS@CHILDRENSPEACEPRIZE.ORG:
- NOMINATION FORM COMPLETE
- PHOTO OF THE NOMINEE. Has to be at least 1MB.
- AUTHORIZATION FORM COMPLETE (see next page). In case you are not authorised to sign the authorisation form, please contact KidsRights via email@example.com
AUTHORIZATION FORM 2018
I am authorised to give The KidsRights Foundation permission to use any information shared in the nomination form, as well as the photograph(s) and videos of ............................ .......................................... (name child) for publicity purposes.
Please fill out the entire
Name (full name):
Relationship with the child:
Date & Place:
PLEASE SCAN AND SEND TO NOMINATIONS@CHILDRENSPEACEPRIZE.ORG ALONG WITH THE PICTURE OF THE NOMINEE AND THE NOMINATION FORM.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO PUT DOWN YOUR SIGNATURE.