The global soy beverage market is set to witness growth at a CAGR of 6.2% and is anticipated to reach a valuation of around USD 41.1 Bn by 2032.
Soy beverages have become popular among consumers due to their ease of availability and various scientific evidence proving that these beans have numerous health benefits, such as lowering the risk of developing cancer cells in the body and reducing cholesterol level in the blood. Moreover, owing to its nutritional value, soy beverages are eventually substituting less healthful drinks such as sodas and alcoholic beverages.
Apart from being a balanced source of protein, soy beverages also contain key minerals like vitamin B, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids. All of these nutrients are essential for infant growth and pregnant women, and a variety of other benefits for children and adults. It is a nutritious replacement for animal based beverages mainly dairy products, and hence a decent vegetarian protein source. However, consumers are increasingly choosing homemade protein-rich beverages over processed soy products, which is expected to hamper the market's growth over the forecast period.
Request a sample to obtain authentic analysis and comprehensive market insights@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14673
|Soy Beverage Market Size (2022E)||USD 22.5 Bn|
|Soy Beverage Market Projected Size (2032F)||USD 41.1 Bn|
|Value CAGR (2022-2032)||6.20%|
|Top 3 Countries Market Share||35.80%|
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global soy beverage market is anticipated to reach a valuation of around USD 22.5 Bn by 2022 end
- The market is segmented based on flavor, wherein unflavored soy beverage is anticipated to account for around 50% of the market share over the forecast period.
- The European soy beverage market is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period.
- Sales of soy beverage over offline sales channel to hold a major chunk of the market in the coming years
- East Asia is expected to emerge as a important market for soy beverage market in the projected period
“Rising cases of lactose intolerant consumers to replace dairy based beverages with soy beverages,” says a Future Market Insights analyst.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14673
The market for soy beverages is highly fragmented owing to the presence of multiple international player such as The Hershey Co., Trader Joe's and Danone and local players such as Vitasoy International Holdings Limited and Pureharvest, especially in developing countries. The manufacturers in the market mainly focus on introducing new items to their existing portfolios and indulge in aggressive inorganic tactics such as acquisitions and mergers to remain afloat in the competitive environment. For instance:
- In April 2021, WhiteWave was acquired by a leading company, Danone as a strategic move to expand their business and add to their plant-based product portfolio specifically their brand Silk, primarily selling soy milk
- The Hain Celestial Group, Inc., a leading organic and natural products company, announced their WestSoy® seitan, tofu and tempeh businesses had been sold to Keystone Natural Holdings, a Keystone Capital portfolio company focused on plant-based foods. However, the WestSoy® plant-based beverage company selling soy milks was not part of the strategic divestment and was kept by the company
Explore More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new report, offers an impartial analysis of the global soy beverage market, presenting historical data (2017-2021) and estimation statistics for the forecast period of 2022-2032.
Soy Beverage Market by Category
By Product Type:
- Soy Milk
- Soy Drinkable Yogurt
- Flavored Soy Beverage
- Unflavored Soy Beverage
By Sales Channel:
- Offline Sales
- Departmental Stores
- Convenience Store
- Other Sales Channel
- Online Sales
- Company Website
- E-commerce Platform
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle east and Africa
- East Asia
- South Asia
Buy Report now@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/14673
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the current worth of the soy beverage market?
- At what CAGR is the soy beverage market growing over the forecast period?
- How much is the soy beverage market expected to be valued at by 2032 end?
- Which region is expected to lead the market for soy beverage?
- Who are the major players in the soy beverage market?
Explore FMI’s Extensive ongoing Coverage on Food and Beverage Domain
Food Sterilization Equipment Market: The Global Food Sterilization Equipment market is expected to reach US$ 625 Mn in 2022, with sales growing at a CAGR of 5.7% over the forecast period. With a favourable demand outlook, the market size will top US$ 850 Mn by 2032.
Nonprotein Nitrogen Market: The global nonprotein nitrogen market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 1.1 Bn in 2022. Sales of nonprotein nitrogen will increase at a CAGR of 4.2%, with the market size reaching US$ 1.6 Bn by 2032.
Vegan Tuna Market: The vegan tuna market size exceeded USD 273.2 Mn in 2022 and is estimated to grow at over 4.3% CAGR between 2022 and 2032. The North American vegan tuna market is expected to register a 4.2% CAGR between 2022 and 2032.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org