The Real Housewives of Auckland premieres on 22nd August
The unmissable TV event of the year to premiere over
Monday August 22 and Tuesday August 23 at 8:30pm
• The Real
Housewives of Auckland premieres on Monday August 22 at
8.30pm on Bravo and simulcast on
• Episode two premieres on Tuesday August 23 at 8.30pm, exclusive to Bravo
• Continues Tuesdays 8.30pm, exclusive to Bravo
Auckland – August 11, 2016 – The wait is over! The Real Housewives of Auckland, the first local version of the global smash-hit franchise, will premiere as a major TV event on Monday August 22 at 8.30pm on Bravo and simulcast on TV3.
Episode two will air exclusive to Bravo on Tuesday August 23 at 8.30pm and all remaining episodes at Tuesdays 8.30pm, only on Bravo.
The Real Housewives of Auckland gives an exclusive look into the galas, gossip and glamour of this group of luxury-loving ladies as they navigate the social scene of the city’s elite, all while juggling their husbands, boyfriends, careers and families.
Pedigree and status may grant an automatic invite to the glitziest gatherings in town, but one stiletto out of place could shift anyone on to the blacklist and trigger social suicide. Pecking orders and relationships are at stake when old-money meets new-money meets no-money, and these ladies soon realise who will survive the twists and turns, and who will be left in the dust to lick their wounds.
Housewives of Auckland
• Angela Stone – Angela is a fun, focused and creative fashion designer, stylist, author, lifestyle guru and mother. Along with her own wine label and her work as an international speaker on fashion and styling, Angela runs her own successful stylist service company which is based in both Auckland and her home town of Christchurch. Instagram: @angelastonenz
• Anne Batley Burton – New Zealand’s own “Champagne Lady”, Anne has been importing Champagne and French wine into New Zealand for the last 16 years. An award-winning animal advocate, she also founded The NZ Cat Foundation to care for stray and community cats. Instagram: @AnneChampagneLady
• Gilda Kirkpatrick – Known for being queen of Auckland’s social scene, Iranian-born Gilda lives in Paritai Drive with her two young sons and owns Rascals advertising and PR agency where she works as a creative and designer. Instagram: @gilda_kirkpatrick
• Julia Sloane – Businesswoman, athlete and former model Julia is familiar face in upmarket Parnell. Julia has recently remarried and is a mother of two teenagers as well as a successful children’s author. Instagram: @JuliaSloaneNZ
• Louise Wallace – A television broadcaster and trained actor, Louise lives with her advertising exec husband in Auckland’s Paritai Drive and runs a Tadpole Theatre Productions on the North Shore. Instagram @LouiseWallaceNZ
• Michelle Blanchard – A former fashion model who hails from England but who’s been turning heads on the Auckland social scene for years. Sporting a love of fast cars and high fashion, Michelle lives with her husband and two teenage children in Coatesville. Instagram:@michelle__blanchard
The Real Housewives of Auckland is produced by Matchbox Pictures, NBCUniversal International Studios’ production company which also produces The Real Housewives of Melbourne and The Real Housewives of Sydney.