Scoop Full Coverage 2: Police Activist
"Operation 8": Protestors - End Police "Terrorism"
[Images + Report] Protesting this week's early morning raids and demanding that police abandon their threats of terrorist charges against the17 activists arrested, a couple of hundred people rallied in support of the accused, ridiculed proposed new terror laws, and marched on the police station in Auckland today. More >>. See also court reports from the bail hearding in Wellington & Auckland yesterday.
- EARLIER BREAKING NEWS:
- Scoop Report - Police Fail To Account For All 17 "Terror" Accused & "Terrorist" Urgency Over But More Arrests Possible
- Scoop - Breaking: Bail Revoked For Bailed "Terror" Accused, NewsFlash: 1st So-Called "Terrorist" Granted Bail,Breaking: Peacenik “Terrorists” Remanded To Friday & Peace Activists House Raided For Assault Rifles
- NZ Police via R2.co.nz - Video: Police Presser On East Coast Armed Camps
- TV3 - Inside the secret training camps - Hikoi protests against police terrorism - Protests mounted over anti-terror raids - Sharples says police raids were racist - Police raid organic farmer - Horomia doubts Tame Iti is a terrorist
See also... Full Coverage: Terrorist Camps On East Cape
- Arena - Cookson & Davies: NZ Post Colonial? Yeah Right
- Julie Webb-Pullman - Lose The RWC, Win A Nobel for Mindless Repression
- Russell Brown - Public Address 16/10/07 - Te Qaeda & The God Squad
- Police Association - Nonsense And Half-Truths Frustrating For Police
- GPJA - Auckland activist community meeting tonight, Anti-Terror Bill Should Be Withdrawn & Why Thursdays’ anti-terrorism bill is bad
- NZ First - Do The Greens And Maori Party Support Rule Of Law
- Tim Wikiriwhi - Maori Party Rhetoric to Blame for Terrorist Threat
- Maxim Institute Terrorism, Australia, Children
- Republicans - Home-grown Terrorism
- Gordon Copeland - Are we Police bashing?
- Green Party - Greens Appeal To Police To Show Respect