Policy Watch Newsletter - 25 Jan 2013
NZ Council of Christian Social Services
Policy Watch Newsletter
Welcome to the first Policy Watch for 2013.
Policy Watch is a current awareness "e-letter" compiled fortnightly. It provides a tool for keeping track of emerging issues, policy developments and other relevant news snippets and links. To view Policy Watch click here.
Items of interest this issue
• The Mysterious Missing Welfare People
• How did we ever make it to the top housing unaffordability category?
• Cabinet reshuffle to address housing worries?
• Feed the Kids campaign
• Invalid’s, Sickness Welfare reform – our big opportunity
• Reduced welfare + Reduced Housing = Reduced Rheumatic Fever?
• Will police vetting cost?
• Keep an eye on the changing scene in Canterbury
• Dedicated stroke unit at Tauranga Hospital
If you have comments or feedback on our newsletters or any suggestions for additional items or sources of information to include in Policy Watch, please let us know. All feedback is gratefully received - please send any comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā mihi nui ki a
Best wishes to all of you.
From all of us in the team at NZCCSS.
Supporting social services
social justice and social compassion into action
Copyright © 2013 NZ Council of Christian Social Services