Robbie Williams - 31 October
ROBBIE WILLIAMS • 31 OCTOBER • BASIN
The countdown is on and in a matter of days you will be at a performance of a lifetime...The clouds are moving south and the weather forecast for Robbie Williams's 'Let Me Entertain You Tour' at the Basin Reserve, 31 October is looking like a stunner! With two big names as the opening acts; kiwi folk-musician Avalanche City and English pop-rock band, Lawson, this is going to be one stage party to remember.
• Gates to the Basin Reserve will open at 5:30*pm (please check tickets and see map below to see what gates you can enter through - you must enter via the gate labelled on your ticket).
• Access to the Basin Reserve will be for ticket holders only.
• The merchandise stand will be located inside the Basin Reserve (please see map below).
• The first opening act, Lawson, will take the stage at approximately 6:30pm*, the second opening act, Avalanche City will start at 7:25pm*. Robbie Williams will begin his performance at 8:30pm.*
• This show contains laser lighting.
• Security may check bags before entry, please leave large bags at home (please note no official bag check or bag/coat check facility available).
• Please see terms and conditions of entry at the bottom of this email for what is and isn't allowed in this venue.
*Timings are subject to change.
For your convenience we have arranged food vendors and toilets on Kent Terrace for your walk up to the venue.
THE VENUE: BASIN
Wellington is wonderfully walkable so we recommend making use of pedestrian walkways leading up to the Basin Reserve and public transport where possible see here.
Make sure you give yourself plenty of time to find a car park, there are several car parking areas located near Courtenay Place within Wellington's CBD. There is limited parking on the streets around the Basin Reserve, please see here for the closest parking spaces.
Robbie Bus Services
Bus services will be available that travel directly to the venue. For information about public transport contact Metlink on Ph: 0800 801 700 or www.metlink.org.nz
If you are getting dropped off please use the drop off zone located on Kent Terrace.
There are three entry points to the Basin Reserve:
1. Main entrance is from Rugby Street (Gate A & B) – GA Standing
2. Buckle Street (Gate C) entrance is for Inner Pit A, Reserve Lounge and disabled access only
3. Sussex Street (Gate D) entrance is for Inner Pit B.
WHAT TO BRING
• Make sure you don’t forget your ticket and refer to the gate letter printed on your ticket as to your point of entry (please note this is important to ensure you have a smooth entry).
• If you’re lucky enough to look under 25, make sure you bring photo ID. Alcohol will not be served to minors or intoxicated patrons.
• Suitable clothing - be prepared for rain or shine!
• Money for drinks, snacks and merchandise. Cash and eftpos are accepted. To ensure a speedy service make sure you have cash handy.
Please make sure you bring along and check your tickets as there are multiple ticket entry ways for this show. If you selected ‘venue pick-up’ as your ticket delivery method, tickets will be available from one of the two Box Office's at the Basin Reserve - one placed at the Kent Terrace end of the Basin Reserve (open from 1:00pm) and the other at the main gate on Rugby Street (open from 4:30pm).
• Early Bird Ticket Collection: We know that you’re super excited and might want to collect your tickets early so that you’re not waiting in-line on the day*. Early bird ticket collection is available from the Michael Fowler Centre box-office, from 9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday and from 10:00am to 4:00pm Saturday and Sunday. Early ticket collection is advised for a speedy service and to avoid lines at the Basin.
• Ezy Ticket Options: The ezyTicket option, allows you to print your tickets at home. Once you’ve printed your ticket, double check to make sure your printout includes the barcode. Sometimes it’s easy to get the confirmation letter and ticket mixed up - the one with the barcode will let you in the door!
• Misplaced Tickets: If you have misplaced your ticket, don’t panic! A duplicate ticket can be issued at the Box Office* ($10 fee may apply).
* Please be sure to have the credit card used to make the booking when collecting your tickets.
FOOD AND DRINK
• Enjoy food from a selection of Wellington’s favourite food trucks.
• Quench your thirst at bars that will be serving a refreshing range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
• All Basin Reserve bars and food trucks will open when gates open at 5:30pm*.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
The following items are prohibited from the venue:
• Please leave all food and beverages at home.
• Cans, glass or opened drink containers
• Alcohol/illicit drugs or smoking
• Professional photography or audio/visual recording devices
• Deck chairs, sand chairs or outdoor furniture
• Large bags, chilly bins or picnic baskets
• Items deemed to be harmful or cause a public nuisance
• Skateboards, rollerblades or scooters
• Dangerous goods
• Fireworks, flares or laser lights
• Selfie sticks
• Weapons, or anything that could be used as a weapon
• Signs or banners that are obscene, offensive or abusive
• No dogs or other pets (guide dogs are permitted)
• Intoxicated people will not be permitted entry
• Security Staff may ask to search patrons’ bags prior to entry.
Positively Wellington Venues Management takes no responsibility for any damage to, loss or theft of patrons’ personal property while on Positively Wellington Venues property and will take no responsibility of goods surrendered. The Management or their representatives reserve the right to conduct a search and inspection of any garment worn or articles carried, and confiscate any items in breach of the above terms and conditions.
Thanks for coming and we hope your nights a
Positively Wellington Venues