Only ten days until NZCID Building Nations Symposium
Only ten days until NZCID Building Nations
19-20 August, Viaduct Events Centre, Auckland
The NZCID Building Nations Symposium is THE premier event on the infrastructure calendar. It provides the opportunity for the public and private sector to come together to progress thinking and advance best practice in national infrastructure development.
The symposium comprises two full days of plenary, a number of networking opportunities including pre-dinner drinks and gala dinner on the 19th with guest speaker, the Hon. Minister Bill English.
The symposium is the forum for Ministers and key public officials to set out the major policy initiatives that are underway, review progress, and spell out future strategic direction. It sets the agenda for action by NZCID for and behalf of its members. Most importantly it provides the opportunity for building partnerships across the infrastructure sector - from extending networks, building friendships, to fostering strong commercial relationships. At its heart, Building Nations is about discussing and agreeing what must be done to make sure New Zealand's infrastructure is not just fit for purpose but helps lead sustained improvement in life quality in New Zealand.
2013 agenda will feature a range of national and
international speakers focusing on key infrastructure
• Funding Infrastructure for the Future
• Stronger Local Government
• Projects of National Significance
• Social and Affordable Housing
• Canterbury Rebuild
• Market Briefings: Department of Corrections and Waterfront Auckland
• Iwi Investment in Infrastructure
• Structure of the Electricity Market
• New Zealand as an Investment Opportunity
• Irrigation Infrastructure
• Infrastructure Planning & Regulation: A case for change?
• National Infrastructure Planning
• Building Regions
• Digital Connectivity
For more information on the event including the full agenda and to register for this event, please click here: www.nzcid.org.nz/buildingnations