Nuance Releases Dragon Professional Group for NZ Enterprise
Nuance’s New Dragon Professional Group Offers Simplified Distribution and Management of Speech Recognition Software across Enterprises
Now Available in New Zealand to help organisations and departments boost productivity and competitiveness
February 4, 2016 – Nuance Communications Australia today announced the availability of Dragon Professional Group, its enterprise-ready speech recognition software for professionals across multiple industries. Dragon Professional Group enables fast, efficient and accurate dictation of documentation as well as robust transcription and powerful customisation features. As part of a complete enterprise-ready solution that simplifies the deployment and management of Dragon across groups of users, it helps organisations gain competitive advantage by unlocking the productivity and efficiency benefits that are inherent to modern speech recognition solutions from Nuance.
The complete solution of Dragon Professional Group and the Nuance User Management Center for enterprises, can be deployed quickly and effectively to drive professional productivity across an organisation for significant time and cost savings, while helping to meet specific enterprise requirements.
Dragon Professional Group – part of Nuance’s recently announced suite of Dragon Professional products – includes a number of features that help busy professionals across many industries reduce the time spent on administrative tasks and documentation, minimise or eliminate reliance on costly transcription services, while improving a user’s productivity. It also offers:
• Fast and accurate dictation, which boosts productivity by being up to three times faster than typing.
• Improved transcription capabilities for tasks like transcribing recorded notes, which can reduce transcription time and costs or eliminate transcription services completely.
• Customisation capabilities that further improve accuracy of dictation and transcription and speed up repetitive tasks, including adding and sharing additional custom words and auto-texts (a frequently-used text passage such as a client or work order description).
• Support for Citrix virtualised environments.
• An improved “What can I say?” feature, which provides helpful context-sensitive suggestions for words and commands to use as a person is dictating.
The Nuance User Management Center for centralised administration enables enterprises to track employee usage of Dragon Professional Group, redistribute licenses based on employee use, and manage or share customisations, including custom words, commands and auto-texts, across multiple Dragon users. The powerful productivity solution of Dragon Professional Group and Nuance User Management Center, enables corporations to work smarter and more efficiently for bottom-line impact.
Dragon Professional Group is now available for PC users through Nuance’s global network of reseller partners. The Nuance licensing program starts from 1-4 licenses.