The Testing Consultancy Wins at European Software Conference
Global recognition for Kiwi tech company in Vienna
Auckland, New Zealand, 26 October 2017: New Zealand based IT company, The Testing Consultancy, has claimed two prestigious awards at Europe’s largest software testing conference.
The Tricentis Accelerate Conference, which was held in Vienna last week, saw the company win the Best Global Customer Implementation award in recognition of its work for global oil and gas giant, ExxonMobil. The Testing Consultancy (TTC) was also named as the Tricentis Best APAC Services Partner for 2017, mirroring the award the company received in 2016.
TTC is a niche software testing practice, consulting to corporates in the oil and gas sector in the US, the financial sector in Singapore, and various telco's, government departments and utility companies in New Zealand. With over 130 staff operating out of offices in Auckland, Wellington, Houston and Singapore, TTC is growing quickly and is soon to be opening an office in Europe.
The company partners with a number of solution providers here and overseas including Tricentis, a leading global test automation solution provider. TTC's Group CEO, Paul Whiston, says the awards are significant in that they cement the great work the company has done over the past year. “It’s a fantastic achievement for a New Zealand owned business and reflects our passion for customer excellence, and the delivery of high quality outcomes. I am extremely proud of all our staff in our New Zealand, Houston and Singapore based offices for their contribution to the company’s success.”
More than 1000 people attended the conference in Austria where only six international awards were presented; two of which went to TTC.
Tricentis APAC Managing Director, Dominik Weissboeck thanked the TTC team for their ongoing support. “TTC has been a trusted and skilled partner for many years and deserves every bit of the recognition it has received at our annual user conference."
Whiston, who attended the conference in Vienna, believes the awards will further boost New Zealand’s reputation as an innovative and technology focused country. “I am confident that the recognition will also open up new opportunities for TTC in New Zealand and offshore, as the software testing market continues to develop at a rapid pace.”
About The Testing Consultancy:
• TTC is an independent Quality Assurance and Test consulting company which brings intelligent, pragmatic and robust testing solutions to organisations across the Asia Pac and US regions.
• The company was founded by in 2004. The founders saw an urgent need for a forwardlooking testing partner who could combine global learnings with local attitudes and conditions.
• The vision was to create a niche testing practice which was highly specialised, focused on 'fit for purpose' solutions and processes.
• The company has changed considerably since 2004 and has a much broader range of services and locations. This includes the opening of additional offices in Wellington, New Zealand in 2008, the launch of a specialist test automation division in 2010, the company’s first off shore office in Singapore in 2013 and the establishment of the US business in Houston in 2016.
• TTC now serves high profile customers in
New Zealand, Asia, the United States and