Veeam Management Console for Service Providers
Veeam Management Console for Service Providers & Distributed Enterprises
Management Console for Service Providers & Distributed Enterprises Brings All-in-One Management And Visibility for Virtual, Physical And Cloud Workloads
• Makes it easy for over 16,700 Veeam Cloud & Service Provider (VCSP) partners to offer managed services, including Backup as a Service (BaaS) and Disaster Recovery as a service (DRaaS), to their customers to add even more value within their Veeam-powered services portfolio
• Maximizes margin, profitability and productivity for service providers and distributed enterprises through centralized management and monitoring of backups and replicas in a multi-tenant, Web-based portal
• Provides business-in-a-box accounting and invoicing of managed services and cloud consumption to help service providers more easily track revenue and expenses
Veeam Software, the Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ innovator, today announced the immediate availability of theNEW Veeam Availability Console™, a free management console for service providers delivering Veeam-powered services, such as Backup as a Service (BaaS) and Disaster Recovery as a service (DRaaS), to more efficiently manage, track and invoice for these services. In addition, the Veeam console expands opportunities for resellers and new managed service providers (MSPs) looking to launch a managed backup service business to capture new revenue streams. Veeam Availability Console can also be used by distributed enterprises operating in an IT service delivery model and wanting to offer efficient, centrally managed backup, data protection and disaster recovery services across a distributed multi-cloud environment including on-premises or private cloud, public cloud, remote and branch offices (ROBO), as well as mobile or home workforces.
As cloud adoption grows, the ability to deliver, manage, and monitor IT infrastructure can be difficult. Veeam Availability Console simplifies this and allows Veeam service providers to add value by provisioning, managing, and monitoring Veeam virtual, physical, and cloud solutions for their customers. This in turn enables these partners to generate new revenue streams by offering fully-managed BaaS and DRaaS alongside their traditional business lines.
Veeam Availability Console is, in essence a centralised management platform for our 550+ VCSPs in ANZ, where service providers can on-board, monitor and manage their customers,” said Asanga Wanigatunga, Senior Director – APJ, Global Cloud Group at Veeam. “From a technical point of view, VAC is a web-based solution and completely multi-tenant and from a business point of view, VAC is a free management platform, allowing our VCSPs to stay on top of their business with real-time monitoring and reporting of their customers’ virtual, physical and cloud-based Veeam infrastructure, with automated billing. It’s a win-win whichever way you look at it.”
"As Veeam’s largest Veeam Cloud and Service Provider in ANZ, the introduction of Veeam Availability Console allows us to place greater power and value in the hands of Umbrellar customers. Veeam’s commitment to developing tools and supporting its partners businesses, empowers them to support an Always On product suite for their customers. We can’t wait to introduce Veeam Availability Console to our Veeam-powered cloud solution customers! – David Howden, Head of Cloud at Umbrellar, a Veeam platinum VSCP partner
“Veeam is dedicated to our 16,700 service provider partners who are delivering BaaS and DRaaS services to their customers,” said Danny Allan, Vice President of Product Strategy at Veeam. “Veeam Availability Console makes it easy to deploy, manage and monitor all of their customers’ Veeam-powered services, whether they provide Availability for applications and data in the cloud, in a virtual environment, or on a physical server or laptop. Our strategy is to make it as easy as possible for our partners to provide valuable and profitable services to their customers, and the release of Veeam Availability Console is part of delivering on that strategy.”
Key features of Veeam Availability Console include:
• Simplified customer onboarding, with the ability to centrally provision and manage all customers in one place;
• Remote network discovery of customer environments to deploy Veeam’s virtual, physical and cloud-based Availability solutions;
• Supports virtual, physical and cloud-based servers and endpoints;
• Remote management and monitoring of Veeam backups and replicas for customers in an all-in-one dashboard view;
• Tracking, billing and invoicing to ensure complete, real-time visibility of consumed resources, with white-label invoices;
• Self-service management and status monitoring using a multi-tenant portal by partners and end customers;
• RESTful API to easily integrate Veeam Availability Console functionality into existing management portals and workflows, and automating common management tasks
Pricing and Availability
Veeam Availability Console license is free, fully supported for Veeam Cloud and Service Provider (VCSP) partners. Service providers interested in using the free solution are invited to join the VCSP program, which is free to join and requires no obligation to purchase paid Veeam solutions. For enterprises looking to purchase VAC, please contact your local Veeam representative.
About Veeam Software
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam has 51,000+ ProPartners and 267,500+ customers with the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry. Headquartered in Baar, Switzerland, Veeam has offices in more than 30 countries. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com or follow Veeam on Twitter @veeam.