Podcast - Trade Wars - Dark Clouds, Silver Lining
RaboResearch Podcast - Trade Wars - Dark Clouds, Silver Lining
RaboResearch Food & Agribusiness Australia/ NZ has recently released a podcast titled : Trade Wars – Dark Clouds, Silver Linings
Listen to RaboResearch General Manager Tim Hunt and Senior Asia-Pacific strategist Michael Every discuss the latest trade war developments and what these mean for New Zealand and Australian farmers.
What’s covered in the podcast
• The existing trade tariffs between the US and China and the further tariffs which have been threatened
• How escalating US trade barriers with China and Turkey and new US sanctions on Russia and Iran may all be interconnected
• The diplomatic spat between Canada and Saudi Arabia and what’s behind this
• The impact of the Trade Wars on currency and how further trade conflict is likely to impact the NZD and AUD
• The opportunity the trade wars have created for New Zealand and Australian agriculture in China and the related risks.
You can access the full podcast here -