BBR and Passion join worldwide PR network
PR Boutiques International™ (PRBI), a worldwide collaborative network of boutique public relations firms, proudly announces the addition of six new member agencies to its esteemed network of visionaries, communicators, and bridge-builders. With the arrival of Galvanise PR, eVerythink PR Boutique, Botica Butler Raudon Partners/Passion PR, CarusoPR, Polkadot Communications and LaunchIt Public Relations, PRBI broadens its international scope to include Spain, New Zealand, India and Australia, as well as enhances its domestic presence in San Diego and Chicago.
“We are adding new members at a quick pace as agencies seek out PRBI as a way to align themselves for the global economy and client needs,” noted PRBI President Amanda Foley, of member agency Kiterocket. “We now count 45 members across 19 countries, which is a powerful tool for business development, being able to tap category and geographic experts around the globe.”
PRBI welcomes the following new members.
• Botica Butler Raudon Partners (Auckland, New Zealand)—Botica Butler Raudon is a full-service corporate communications consultancy with a consumer and digital arm, Passion PR. Founded in 1987, it delivers sound strategy and compelling creative coupled with seamless execution by a highly experienced team. Specialty services include crisis and issues communications, tech and science PR, media training, stakeholder relations, litigation support, social media management and consumer PR. With backgrounds in performing arts, research, government and corporate affairs the team at Botica Butler Raudon offers clients a powerful, flexible and most importantly, effective communications service.
• CarusoPR (Chicago)—A privately-held, woman-owned entity, CarusoPR is an award-winning and esteemed firm specializing in technology, professional services, business-to-consumer and nonprofit organizations. Founder Ellyn Caruso, with 28 years of PR experience, works with strong emerging business leaders ready to leverage their early achievements, as well as with seasoned executives, lawyers and companies embracing innovative technology. CarusoPR clients include: Telecom Brokerage Inc., Givesmart by Community Brands, Carmen D. Caruso Law Firm, Prather Ebler LLP, Midland States Bank, Vanille Patisserie, Operation Support Our Troops-America, Union League Club Boys & Girls Clubs and South Side Irish Heritage Foundation.
• eVerythink PR Boutique (Madrid, Spain)—The agency was founded in 2014, built on Virginia Frutos’ and Virginia Sanz’s twenty years’ experience in communications and international account management. Built on a philosophy of “journalists that work with journalists,” eVerythink’s full-time team of 11 employees is dedicated to providing the finest in product communication, personal branding and corporate communication in the fields of lifestyle and technology. Clients include: Kaspersky, Check Point, Vector Software, Privacy Cloud, Riga Tourism, Olaplex, St. Louis University and Lucera.
• Galvanise PR (India)—Founded in 2008 by Shalini Singh, Galvanise PR is an integrated communications consultancy firm. The enthusiastic and creative team is driven by the mantra to provide thorough counsel backed by extensive research and understanding of its clients’ businesses. The team’s expertise lies in partnering with innovative ventures in technology and telecom, consumer tech, health tech and agritech, as well as ventures targeting rural India and developing nations. Driven to add value to a customer’s business, some of its clients include: Verint Systems, Ruckus Networks, Reverie Language Technologies, KNOLSKAPE, Terumo BCT Skylark Drones and SkoolSmart.
• LaunchIt Public Relations (San Diego)—Founder Susan Hall brings 25 years specializing in PR for transportation and logistics technology companies, with an emphasis on educating transportation media on next-generation systems and solutions. LaunchIt’s unique specialization in business-to-business communication and more than 100 combined years in the trucking sector make LaunchIt Public Relations a preeminent leader in transportation PR. LaunchIt has served such well-known transportation technology providers as: Aperia Technologies, Bestpass, Decisiv, MacroPoint, McLeod Software, Smartdrive and TMW Systems. The firm currently serves: SMC3, Vigillo, Velociti, EpicVue, Vnomics, Ioxus, QuikQ, Rolling Strong, ITI ProTread, Drivers Legal Plan, Lanehub and dexFreight.
• Polkadot Communications (Sydney,
Australia)—Built on a love for storytelling,
founder Dionne Taylor took her experience as a journalist
and established Polkadot Communications in 2006. Polkadot is
a consumer lifestyle firm, offering PR, social media,
marketing, event management, and digital related services.
As part of their commitment to communication and engagement,
Polkadot Communications is developing an app called Story
Match, which will provide curated content to journalists
using a “Tinder-style” approach. Such distinguished
clients include: Ronald McDonald House Charities, Palmer’s
Cocoa Butter, Fjallraven, Klean Kanteen, Freedom Foods,
Leatherman and the Sir David Martin Foundation.