Campus Living Villages
Cedar Pacific has entered into a purchase agreement to acquire the purpose-built student accommodation concession at the University of Canterbury (UC) from Campus Living Villages (CLV). Cedar Pacific is one of the leading investors in purpose-built student accommodation across Australia and New Zealand and has partnered with many universities across the region to deliver high quality accommodation for students.
“UniLodge looks forward to our new role as manager of these facilities, working with our valued partners Cedar Pacific and the University of Canterbury to deliver a positive experience for students who come from all parts of Aotearoa and the world to pursue their education. UniLodge is a world leader in delivering student-focussed accommodation and experiences, providing a high level of support to residents as they study.” Tomas Johnsson CEO
“We have been operating the accommodation at UC, under lease concessions since 2005, and have provided accommodation and supported the residential life needs of thousands of domestic and international students for over 15 years. We wish Cedar Pacific, UniLodge, and the University of Canterbury, every success and are committed to working collaboratively to ensure a seamless transition for residents and staff”, said John Schroder, CLV Group Managing Director and CEO.
About Cedar Pacific
Cedar Pacific is an unlisted funds management company with a core investment focus on developing, owning, and operating residential communities throughout Australia and New Zealand. The Company’s head office is based in Brisbane.
UniLodge is the region’s largest manager of student accommodation with more than 25,000 beds under management across more than 100 properties.
About Campus Living
Campus Living Villages (CLV) is an on-campus student accommodation provider with a portfolio of assets and long-term University partnerships in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States, housing over 35,000 students each year.
Signatories to the Climate Leaders Coalition have committed to invest $9.5 billion over the next five years to reduce emissions from their businesses, as revealed in their third anniversary snapshot report released today... More>>
Digitl: The home printer market is broken
Printers are more of a security blanket that a serious aid to productivity. Yet for many people they are not optional.
Even if you don’t feel the urge to squirt ink onto dead trees in order to express yourself, others will insist on printed documents... More>>
Serious Fraud Office: Commences Enquiries Into Allegations Of COVID-19 Wage Subsidy Fraud
The Serious Fraud Office has commenced a number of enquiries into alleged abuse of the Government’s COVID-19 Wage Subsidy. Director Julie Read said the allegations relate to multiple complex cases of potential fraud that have been referred to the agency following extensive investigations ... More>>
A wholesaler and a retailer have been fined a total of $140,000 under the Fair Trading Act for selling hot water bottles and toys that did not comply with mandatory safety requirements. Paramount Merchandise Company Limited (Paramount) was fined $104,000 after pleading guilty in the Manukau District Court... More>>
Reserve Bank: Robust Balance Sheets Yield Faster Economic Recovery
Stronger balance sheets for households, businesses, financial institutions and the government going into the pandemic contributed towards maintaining a sound financial system and yielding a faster economic recovery than following previous deep recessions... More>>
Transpower: Releases Independent Report Into Events Of August 9
Transpower’s Chief Executive Alison Andrew has today released an independent report into the grid emergency of August 9 when insufficient generation was available to meet demand, leading to some customers being disconnected... More>>
- Volatility Continues 5:43 PM | REINZ
- Volatility Prevails 5:42 PM | REINZ
- Infertility Treatment Market Driven By Development And Availability Of Advanced ... 5:39 PM
- Returnable Packaging Market Major Factor Driving Growth Is Rising Demand From Va... 5:32 PM
- Positive Displacement (PD) Sanitary Pumps Market Business Opportunities, Leading... 5:31 PM
- Freightways Keeps It Cool With ProducePronto Acquisition 5:28 PM | Freightways
- Managed Security Services Market Driven By Rise In Frequency Of Cyber Security A... 5:27 PM
- Agricultural Emissions – Can We Measure And Mitigate? 3:11 PM | Bala Tikkisetty
- Researcher Joins Breakthrough Energy Fellows 10:39 AM | Wellington Univentures
- Kiwis Can Now Own Their Own Place On The Internet 10:21 AM | Houm Technology
- Smishing: Cyber Attackers Use Names You Trust To Hack Your Phone 9:36 AM | Daniel Watson
- Cawthron Institute Part Of International Collaboration To Develop World’s First ... 18/10/21
- Yo-yoing Temperatures In The East This Week 18/10/21 | MetService
- EIT To Host Inaugural Wine Research Symposium 18/10/21 | Eastern Institute of Technology