Famous Kiwi dads get behind Plunket Father’s Day Auction
Famous Kiwi dads get behind Plunket Father’s Day Auction with Johnson’s®.
Plunket and JOHNSON’S® baby have teamed up to celebrate dads this Father’s Day, with a charity auction on Trade Me.
Famous Kiwi dads like Prime Minister John Key, Air New Zealand CEO Rob Fyfe, Mark Richardson from The Crowd Goes Wild and Shane Cortese from Outrageous Fortune and Nothing Trivial are all helping to raise funds.
Some of the items up for grabs include:
• Backyard kick-around and BBQ with the All
• Hot lap in a V8 supercar
• Guided tour and lunch for 4 at Academy Award®-winning Wellington-based feature film facility, Park Road Post Production
• Shortland Street walk-on role
• Big breakfast with Levi, the Mitre 10 MEGA guy
• Private gig with Shane Cortese and his band ‘Class of ‘58’,
• Flight simulator session with Rob Fyfe, CEO of Air New Zealand and chief pilot David Morgan
• Exclusive behind the scenes experience on the set of The Crowd Goes Wild with Mark Richardson
“Knowing what to get your dad every Father’s Day can be tricky,” says Plunket CEO Jenny Prince.
“This auction is a great way to get him something really exciting and unique for Father’s Day and it will help raise much needed funds for Plunket’s work with Kiwi dads and families.”
Plunket and JOHNSON’S® baby invite everyone to bid on the Trade Me auction from Friday 26 August to Father’s Day, Sunday 4 September at www.trademe.co.nz/plunket
All auction winners will get their unique Father’s Day experience plus a gift pack of JOHNSON’S® baby and adult products for the whole family to enjoy.