The Coffee Club aims to Spread a Ray of Sunshine this Winter
The Coffee Club Uses Takeaway Cups to Spread a Ray of Sunshine This Winter
The Coffee Club New Zealand is rolling out a new range of takeaway coffee cups from July. The cups will feature one of 12 quirky, coffee-related sayings, such as: “A good coffee on a bad day can perform miracles.”
The Coffee Club hopes that the messages will make their customers smile, and that the unique design will help the coffee cups stand out from other brands. A shortlist of messages was voted on by employees and The Coffee Club store owners.
“The Coffee Club is about providing somewhere for people to get together, and enjoy great food and excellent coffee. The messages on the cups reflect just how important that daily coffee is to many Kiwis – whether it is enjoyed alone or with friends,” says Andy Lucas, Director of The Coffee Club.
The cup launch comes hot on the heels of the news that The Coffee Club recently scored over 95% for excellent coffee across all stores in their 2016 mystery shopper survey, conducted by GapBuster.
The 12 new cup designs are available in small, regular and large sizes. There will also be a range of new napkins, both of which will be available from July across all The Coffee Club stores.
The 12 sayings available are:
• A good coffee on a bad day can perform miracles
• Kindness is like coffee, it awakens your spirit and improves your day!
• Every day is a coffee kind of day!
• Everybody should believe in something… I believe in coffee!
• I’m not addicted to coffee, we’re just in a committed relationship
• Sometimes a cup of coffee with your best friend is all you need
• Take a moment, not a selfie
• Excellent coffee is a pleasure, Great friends are a treasure
• You only get 1 first coffee of the day – make sure it’s a good one
• There’s always time for coffee and friends
• Life is short, surround yourself with family, friends and coffee!
• Forget Love, fall in Coffee
The Coffee Club opened its first store in New Zealand in 2005, and has grown rapidly, since then, opening new stores all over New Zealand. The Coffee Club now have 59 cafes and restaurants in New Zealand. There are plans to open four more in other areas of New Zealand by the end of the year.
For more information on The Coffee Club, including a full list of stores, visit thecoffeeclub.co.nz.