Questions for Oral Answer - December 3
QUESTIONS FOR ORAL ANSWER
QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements on Government policy?
2. JOHN HAYES to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on business confidence and the outlook for investment and jobs?
3. Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister of Immigration: Does he stand by his statement “I want to make it clear that jobs for New Zealanders will always be the number one priority”; if so, why?
4. Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that corporate manslaughter legislation was “off the table”?
5. CHRIS AUCHINVOLE to the Minister for ACC: What recent announcements has she made in respect of changes to ACC levies?
6. EUGENIE SAGE to the Minister of Conservation: Does he stand by his statement “No, I did not” when asked in this House whether he gave any indication to the Department of Conservation on the direction or content of its submission on the Tukituki Catchment Proposal?
7. PAUL FOSTER-BELL to the Minister of Transport: What progress is the Government making on the Wellington Northern Corridor Road of National Significance?
8. Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: What is the current estimate of proceeds from the Government’s asset sales programme?
9. JACQUI DEAN to the Minister for the Environment: What reports has she received on the environmental impacts of the Rena grounding?
10. CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Is she satisfied that the introduction of National Standards has led to a tangible improvement in student achievement; if so, why?
11. SHANE ARDERN to the Minister for Primary Industries: What announcements has he made on strengthening New Zealand’s biosecurity system?
12. CLARE CURRAN to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that “We were never going to use legislation because we knew right from the get go that people wouldn’t vote for that”?