Questions For Oral Answer Sept 8
QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: Why did he say “Plan A is a good plan” given the state of regional economies?
2. JAMES SHAW to the Minister of Immigration: Does he stand by his statement to this House in June of this year that “The Government still has an open mind on that quota number”?
3. PAUL FOSTER-BELL to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he received highlighting the resilience of the New Zealand economy?
4. Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by his statement on 29 July that core Crown health expenditure covers “most, but not all, inflationary pressures”; and what impact has this shortfall had on patients?
5. Dr JIAN YANG to the Minister of Science and Innovation: What new investment is the Government making in “high quality” research?
6. Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister for Economic Development: Does he stand by all his statements?
7. GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: When did Treasury first advise him that economic conditions were starting to mirror the downside scenario in his 2015 Budget?
8. JACQUI DEAN to the Minister of Health: Can he confirm that over half a million patients received a First Specialist Assessment in the last financial year, an increase of 26 percent on the number performed in 2008/09?
9. Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister for Māori Development: Does he stand by all his statements?
10. PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister for Building and Housing: Why did he say that the building materials industry “needs a shake-up through increased competition and greater transparency to ensure Kiwi families can get access to more fairly priced building materials and homes”?
11. STEFFAN BROWNING to the Minister for Primary Industries: Will the Government provide compensation to farmers whose cows fell ill or died from eating herbicide-tolerant swedes?
12. JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Transport: What recent reports has he seen on increased competition in the aviation industry that supports regional New Zealand?