Parliament: Oral Questions - 12 May 2020
Questions to Ministers
- JAN LOGIE to the Associate Minister for Social Development: Will Budget 2020 make our communities safer by supporting family violence services in Aotearoa New Zealand; if so, how?
- Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all her Government’s statements and actions?
- Hon PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by all of his statements and actions?
- KIRITAPU ALLAN to the Minister of Finance: What announcements has the Government made with respect to Budget 2020?
- Hon PAULA BENNETT to the Prime Minister: Is her Government the most open and transparent Government New Zealand has ever had?
- Hon JUDITH COLLINS to the Minister for the Environment: What confidence does he have that there will be sufficient support in Parliament to pass all stages of his bill to allow fast-tracking of consents for certain projects?
- KIERAN McANULTY to the Minister of Education: What is the Government doing to address low pay and funding disparities in early childhood education?
- Hon TODD McCLAY to the Minister of Tourism: Does he know what proportion of tourism and hospitality businesses will be profitable under alert level 2 restrictions without additional Government financial support?
- Hon LOUISE UPSTON to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by the restrictions for alert level 2?
- PAUL EAGLE to the Minister for Trade and Export Growth: What role does international trade have as part of the Government’s response to COVID-19?
- SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by the restrictions for alert level 2?
- KIERAN McANULTY to the Minister of Health: What recent announcements has he made about what Budget 2020 will mean for district health boards and the services they provide?