Chief Science Advisor - Annual Report
Sir Peter Gluckman’s
annual report outlining the activities of the Office for
2012/13 has just been released.
It is available here on our website.
activities in the following areas:
• Public understanding of and engagement with science
• The National Science Challenges
• Projects undertaken by the Office during the year
• Promoting the use of evidence in policy formation across government ( a major report will be released next week)
• Special projects undertaken by the Office
• The role of science in promoting New Zealand’s diplomatic interests and in particular the Small Advanced Economies project.
It indicates particular areas of focus for 2013/2014.