NZ in Top 10 World’s Most Positive Countries for 2018
November 01, 2018
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Canada Topped the List of World’s Most Positive Countries for the First Time Ever
• Canada made it to the top for the first time ever in the 8th year of this award series.
• The USA could not make it to the main list of positive countries for the first time.
• Japan made it back to the list of positive countries since 2014. Singapore and New Zealand made it back since 2016.
• Ethiopia, North and South Korea, Iceland, the USA and Chile are the regional winners.
• Winning it for the World as a Team, was the main theme observed among all the positive news from 2018.
• For the first time in last five years, global citizens had positive projection for the world.
Canada was named as the World’s Most Positive Country in 2018 for the first time ever, according to the annual global index published by Daily Positive (D+), a unique online media organization from Australia for positive news.
The annual list of top ten most positive countries is compiled based on a positivity index comprised of a global expert panel rating, a D+ journalists rating, a global web poll and the number of positive news entries in 2018 on the D+ website.
10 World’s Most Positive Countries for 2018 along with
respective ranking points are as follows:
|Country Name||Total Points|
Apart from this overall list of 10 most positive countries, D+ also published a list of regional positive countries from Africa, Asia, Europe, North America and South America. The regional winners were selected based on the same criteria used to select the overall winners but from a specific region outside of the top ten in the list.
For more information on the World’s Most Positive Countries 2018 visit http://www.dailypositive.org/Most_Positive_Countries
- ENDS -