NZ Transport Agency – Auckland Motorways Bulletin
20 December 2010
NZ Transport Agency – Auckland Motorways
18 – 21 December
The NZ Transport Agency advises of the following closures for motorway improvements. Closures start at the time stated. Work delayed by bad weather will be completed in the New Year.
• Northbound lanes between Onewa Road off ramp and Esmonde Road on ramp 19 December (approx 11pm to 5am)
• Onewa Road northbound on ramp 19 December (approx 11pm to 5am)
• Shelly Beach Road off ramp and Auckland Harbour Bridge lanes one and two southbound 18 – 21 December (approx 10pm to 5am)
SOUTHERN MOTORWAY (SH1)
• East Tamaki Road northbound off ramp 19 December (approx 10pm to 5am)
• Right turn access into East Tamaki Road northbound on ramp restricted 19 December (approx 10pm to 5am)
Please follow the signposted detours. The NZTA thanks you for your co-operation during these essential improvements and maintenance. For more information visit www.nzta.govt.nz or call 09 5200 200.