Pacific Edge’s half year report
Please find attached Pacific Edge’s half year report
Highlights and Key Events
• Signed Cxbaldder agreement with Multiplan, a large National Provider Network (NPN) in the US. This is the fourth agreement to be signed with NPNs since October 2013.
• Signed User Programme agreement with Southern California Permanente Medical Group (SCPMG) to trial and evaluate Cxbladder within the clinical settings of Kaiser Permanente’s health care network.
• Expanded US sales team from four to twelve members.
• Launched ecommerce platform in New Zealand, making Cxbladder test easily accessible by New Zealand urologists, physicians and patients.
• Successfully completed two validation studies with the Waitemata and Canterbury District Health Boards with results supporting clinical study findings.
• Signed agreements with Urologists servicing the Bay of Plenty and Lakes District Health Boards.
• Continuing to work with National Health Council to put Cxbladder into the Standard of Care in New Zealand.
• Pacific Edge granted US patent for melanoma prognostic technology in the US.
• Pacific Edge granted patent in Japan for colorectal cancer prognostic technology.
• Named NZBIO’s top Bioscience company for 2014 for building the profile and credibility of biotechnology and biotechnology companies in New Zealand.
• Continuing the refresh of the Pacific Edge Board with the resignation of Colin Dawson following the 2014 annual meeting and the appointment of Charles Sitch as an independent director, effective from 1 November 2014.
CEO, David Darling was appointed as Executive Director at the annual meeting.
• Announced appointment of Kate Rankin as Chief Financial Officer.
• Launched Cxbladder Triage in New Zealand and Australia, providing a new tool for urologists and clinicians to triage out patients presenting with haematuria who have a low probability of having bladder cancer.