Parliament: Oral Questions - 31 October 2018
Oral Questions - 31 October 2018
Questions to Ministers
1. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all her Government’s statements and actions?
2. Hon MARK MITCHELL to the Minister of Justice: What is New Zealand’s process for extraditing Czech nationals to the Czech Republic, and what stage is the application for extradition of Karel Sroubek, also known as Jan Antolik, at?
3. WILLOW-JEAN PRIME to the Minister of Finance: What actions, if any, has the Government taken to ensure the sustainability of New Zealand Superannuation?
4. Hon MICHAEL WOODHOUSE to the Minister of Immigration: Does he believe he has considered all relevant factors in deciding to grant residency to Karel Sroubek, also known as Jan Antolik?
5. Hon JUDITH COLLINS to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: Does Housing New Zealand own or lease any rental houses in the entire McLennan development, where the first of 18 KiwiBuild houses have been built; if so, how many?
6. Dr DUNCAN WEBB to the Minister responsible for the Earthquake Commission: What recent announcements has she made regarding the Crown Guarantee for EQC?
7. Hon PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by all of the Government’s policies, statements, and actions in relation to the New Zealand economy?
8. Hon NIKKI KAYE to the Minister of Education: Does he stand by his statement regarding discussions on next year’s Budget that “Actually, many of those things we have been talking about through the Budget process address the concerns that teachers have been raising”, and will he commit to delivering on all of his education promises?
9. JAMIE STRANGE to the Minister for Trade and Export Growth: What announcements has the Government made regarding trade and export growth?
10. Hon LOUISE UPSTON to the Minister for Social Development: What minimum wage jobs, if any, are not suitable for the 129,643 people currently on the Jobseeker Support benefit?
11. KIERAN McANULTY to the Minister for Biosecurity: What recent announcements has he made on work to improve the country’s animal tracing system?
12. Hon DAVID BENNETT to the Minister of Corrections: When was he first made aware of the communications blind spot at the Te Korowai unit in Upper Hutt, where violent criminals and sex offenders are placed?