Questions For Oral Answer - 26 August 2008
QUESTIONS FOR ORAL ANSWER
Wednesday, 26 August 2009
Questions to Ministers
1. DAVID BENNETT to the Minister of Finance: What advice has he received on extending the Retail Deposit Guarantee Scheme?
2. Hon PHIL GOFF to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his claim that as Prime Minister he is committed to consulting with and listening to people prior to making decisions which impact on their lives?
3. KEVIN HAGUE to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by his statement in the House last week that “the Government has not slashed the budget for healthy eating projects”?
4. Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Minister of Finance: Why is he allowing banks to opt out of the retail banking guarantee scheme?
5. CHESTER BORROWS to the Minister for Social Development and Employment: What is the Government doing to support young people?
6. Hon TREVOR MALLARD to the Minister of Labour: Has she or any Department of Labour official analysed the contract being offered to workers currently employed on behalf of Telecom; if so, what advice has been given to those workers or their representatives?
7. NIKKI KAYE to the Minister of Transport: What steps is the Government taking to improve Auckland transport planning and delivery?
8. PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Local Government: Does he agree with the Prime Minister that “for all intents and purposes” the decision on the northern boundary of the Super City has been made?
9. MELISSA LEE to the Minister of Commerce: What changes is the Government proposing to the oversight of finance companies?
10. Hon DAMIEN O'CONNOR to the Minister for Biosecurity: Has he received any reports on the increasing risk to the biosecurity of New Zealand?
11. TODD McCLAY to the Minister of Housing: What progress is being made on the State housing economic stimulus package announced earlier this year?
12. LYNNE PILLAY to the Minister for ACC: Has ACC abandoned all changes relevant to sexual abuse victims since Question Time yesterday?