Questions for Oral Answer - August 30
QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement, “what we are choosing is hard working New Zealanders who go out there day after day to try to support their families”?
2. JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by all of her answers to oral questions on Tuesday?
3. MARK MITCHELL to the Minister of Finance: What progress is the Government making with its Better Public Services plan?
4. Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Minister for Economic Development: Does he agree with the Prime Minister that “An extension of exploration and mining activities in New Zealand would certainly create jobs”; if so, why?
5. Dr JIAN YANG to the Minister of Health: What reports has he had on progress with the six national health targets?
6. JULIE ANNE GENTER to the Minister of Transport: What percentage of money announced yesterday in the National Land Transport Programme for 2012-2015 for public transport in Auckland will be paid for by the Auckland Council, if any, and what percentage will come from the National Land Transport fund itself?
7. Hon MARYAN STREET to the Minister of Health: Is he satisfied that the changeover on 1 September to new blood glucose meters will go well for New Zealand’s 120,000 diabetics who use them and what measures has he taken to ensure that it will?
8. SHANE ARDERN to the Minister of Transport: What recent analysis has he seen on transport investment?
9. PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Transport: Does he stand by all his statements on the Roads of National Significance?
10. RICHARD PROSSER to the Minister of Defence: Can he confirm whether or not the planned replacement for HMNZS Endeavour will be built to internationally accepted military specifications?
11. Hon PHIL GOFF to the Prime Minister: Does he regret his statement about the Hungarian Provincial Reconstruction Team in Afghanistan; if not, why not?
12. Hon TAU HENARE to the Minister of Internal Affairs: What progress has been made in achieving better public services through all-of-Government ICT initiatives?